Free Non Commercial Taggisar License
ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User") THAT USES THE TAGGISAR WEB SERVICE ("SERVICE") AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the "Agreement"):
Scantags reserves the right to update and modify, at any time, these Terms of Service and all documents incorporated by reference. You can always find the most recent version of these Terms of Service at www.taggisar.se
The User expressly confirms that the User is aware, understands and agrees that;
- the SERVICE is made available "as is" with no warranty of any kind and the User uses the content at its own risk.
- Scantags may at any time modify or discontinue availability of the SERVICE without any notification and with no liability in relation to any user of the SERVICE;
- User is solely responsible for (if relevant) any access and communication charges (e.g. data traffic charges) that might be incurred using the SERVICE;
- Scantags shall be entitled to store and handle User's particulars
- When the User actively participates and provides settings, comments, suggestions, data, or other information to Scantags (collectively "Information"). Scantags shall have the right to retain and use any such Information in current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to cooperate with Scantags as needed to obtain such protection as Scantags may desire and you agree to assign your rights to such Information to Scantags.
- By using the SERVICE you agrees to receive product information and news about Taggisar via email. You will always have the possibility to unsubscribe to such emails.
A SERVICE account ("Account") is required to access the SERVICE. You must register in order to receive an Account. You are only allowed to register one user per person. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You may not use anyone else's ID, password, or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that ID, password, or account.
1. Grant of license
Scantags gives you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the SERVICE as provided by Scantags, in the manner permitted by the Agreement.
2. Commercial Use
The SERVICE may only be used for personal use and may not be used for commercial use. If you would like to use the SERVICE for commercial use, you are welcome to contact Scantags at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or if you are in doubt whether or not your application or service constitutes commercial use according to this Agreement, contact email@example.com.
You may not sell, lease, or sublicense the SERVICE, access thereto, or access to data that you have obtained through the SERVICE without Scantags' prior, express, written permission.
4. Web service traffic
5. Fees and charges for the SERVICE
Currently the SERVICE is offered to you free of charge but Scantags reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the SERVICE. If Scantags decides to charge for the SERVICE, such charges will be disclosed to you prior to their effect.
6. Disconnection etc
Scantags may, at its sole discretion, at any time with no liability or obligation, terminate your license to use the SERVICE, and/or revoke your SERVICE account for use of the SERVICE.
7. Tag owners
If you have registered an Account and obtained your SERVICE in conjunction with purchasing an item from a Taggisar licensor or Taggisar distributor including a Scantags tag, aka Taggisar, your license terms will be extended with the specific license terms expressly provided by the licensor at the time of purchase. If no such extra license terms are provided, you as a tag owner, are guaranteed access to the SERVICE, free of charge, for a minimum one year after purchase of your item. This access is provided as long you are not in breach of any other terms and conditions in this Terms of Service.
If you wish to use the SERVICE in any manner or for any purpose inconsistent with these Terms of Service or any documents incorporated by reference, you may do so only by obtaining Scantags' prior written authorization. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
in order to request such authorization.